About the Workshop
The Forecasting Workshop is designed to build AI skills using classical and deep learning methods for forecasting.
- 3 Days Online (Feb 21, 23, 27)
- Three 2-hour Lectures (1pm - 3pm)
- Two Assignments
- One Capstone project
- Certificate of Completion
Due to limited space, enrollment is not guaranteed, but we do encourage all interested registrants to apply.
Expand skill set
- Introduction to Forecasting Techniques
- Classical / Univariate forecasting models (e.g., ARIMA, Prophet, N-BEATS, DeepAR)
- Multivariate forecasting models (e.g., Gradient boosted trees, RNNs, N-HiTs, Transformers)
- Spatiotemporal forecasting models (e.g., ConvLSTM, Google-MetNet-2, Neural Operators)
- Foundational Mathematics
- Advanced Python programing
- Model building experience using Pytorch and/or Tensorflow
- Three Tutorial Sessions
- Online Support from the Teaching Team
For more details on the program, please contact email@example.com
This event is open to SMEs that have signed up for Vector’s Fastlane Program. It is also open to Vector Sponsors and invited partners with limited capacity. Any registration that is found not to be a SMEs that have signed up for Vector’s Fastlane Program, Vector Sponsor and invited partners will be asked to provide verification and, if unable to do so, will not be able to attend the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.